Sharon Greenthal is a freelance writer and blogger.
Sharon writes about midlife, parenting young adults, eldercare, senior living, and other topics of interest to those 50 years old and above. She is reliable, quick to respond and get the job done, and easy to work with on any project big or small.
Find her on Muckrack
Reported articles and essays on AARP newsletters.
- Everyone I Know is a Grandmother But Me
- Our Two Week Safecation Roadtrip
- 8 Online Shops for Discerning Shoppers
- Did I Know What I Was Getting Into Having a Baby at 50?
- Career Change in the Midlife Empty Nest
- Becoming a Father for the First Time After 50
Need Help with Parenting During the Teen Years?
Essays and personal stories published on Purple Clover, a website for midlife.
PARENTING YOUNG ADULT EXPERT
As the Parenting Young Adult Experts on Verywell.com, Sharon addressed a wide range of topics about navigating parenthood when the kids grow up.
Sharon was a contributor to Huff Post from the very beginning of her writing career and had a number of posts go viral.